You’re invited to learn more about our
NEW! charitable giving youth initiative called
The Junior Southern Barter Club
Our NEW Youth-Driven Creative Economy & Marketplace
The Southern Barter Club & The NEXT Steps Youth Entrepreneur Program invites philanthropists, donors, venture capitalists, nonprofit youth development organizations, and education sponsors to join the Think Tank for our NEXT Steps Partners In Education Program. Guests will view a presentation detailing our youth training programs for career pathways rooted in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) and financial literacy:
- College Town Link
- NEXT Steps Partners In Education University Link
- Digital Badges & Skillcoins Rewards System Link
- Community Connections Service-Learning Programs Link
- STEM++ Direct Digital Magazine COMING SOON!
- Junior Southern Barter Club Marketplace Link
We wish to secure a Partner In Education specialist for each of the 17 high-demand STEM++ Career Clusters in Georgia.
2016 Southern Barter Holiday Event Details:
For more info, Contact Us