Share this Post
Manufacturing Tradelines Service-Learning Project
The service goals for this service-learning project has been converted into internships that will pay students through a sponsored digital badge collection. Students that want to apply for these internships should click the job link or the STEM++ Direct Job Board Listings button below.
- Develop a College Town community map of this location for the Atlanta Metropolitan College Town Job Link
- Coordinate an Investor/Mentor Meetup to present service-learning project to Partners In Education of the Atlanta Metropolitan College Town. Job Link
- Create multi-media content to document and promote the progress, impact and outcomes of this service-learning project. Job Link
- Describe the role of time, capital, people, tools and machines, energy, materials and information within the universal systems model as it applies to manufacturing industries. Job Link
- Identify materials and resources used in manufacturing and describe the seven basic technological resources. Job Link
- Describe the properties of manufacturing materials, explain how materials are classified, and list, measure, and compare common mechanical properties of select materials. Job Link
- List sources and costs where materials may be obtained, create a bill of materials, and calculate production cost analysis. Job Link
Junior Southern Barter Club Marketplace
Use your Southern Barter Club or Junior Southern Barter Club Marketplace account to secure barter dollars and resources for your service-learning projects.
Visit the Southern Barter Club or Jr Southern Barter Club marketplaces to make barter donations.
Contact us to make cash donations larger than $10,000 or to donate other products/services for this service-learning project.
Contributions & wishlist donations will be used to sponsor digital badges and build the financial portfolio for this service project. All donations will be listed in the Junior Southern Barter Club Marketplace and in each NSPIE Members’ virtual account.
Digital Badge Collection Sponsorships
View Full Digital Badge Gallery
Students can earn these digital badges and $42.00 in Skillcoin Rewards when they complete the tasks, courses and activities affiliated with each service-learning goal listed above. Your donation will sponsor each Learn & Earn skills-development category for this digital badge collection.