Share this Post
Transportation, Distribution & Logistics STEM++ Career Cluster
Provides experiences with planning, management, and movement of people, materials, and goods by road, pipeline, air, rail and water and related professional and technical support services.
View all Transportation, Distribution & Logistics Service Projects
Transportation Management Association Service-Learning Project
The service goals for this service-learning project has been converted into internships that will pay students through a sponsored digital badge collection. Students that want to apply for these internships should click the job link or the STEM++ Direct Job Board Listings button below.
- Develop a College Town community map of this location for the Gwinnett Tech College Town
- Coordinate an Investor/Mentor Meetup to present service-learning project to Partners In Education of the Gwinnett Tech College Town.
- Create a Transportation Management Association for the DeKalb/Clarkston communities and relocation services.
- Create a Transportation Management Association that connects urban and rural looped routes for mother and children healthcare services
- Create multi-media content to document and promote the progress, impact and outcomes of this service-learning project.
Junior Southern Barter Club Marketplace
Use your Southern Barter Club or Junior Southern Barter Club Marketplace account to secure barter dollars and resources for your service-learning projects.
Visit the Southern Barter Club or Jr Southern Barter Club marketplaces to make barter donations.
Contact us to make cash donations larger than $10,000 or to donate other products/services for this service-learning project.
Contributions & wishlist donations will be used to sponsor digital badges and build the financial portfolio for this service project. All donations will be listed in the Junior Southern Barter Club Marketplace and in each NSPIE Members’ virtual account.
Digital Badge Collection Sponsorships
View Full Digital Badge Gallery
Students can earn these digital badges and $48.00 in Skillcoin Rewards when they complete the tasks, courses and activities affiliated with each service-learning goal listed above. Your donation will sponsor each Learn & Earn skills-development category for this digital badge collection.