Bridging the gap between applied learning and the digital gaming experience.
SERVING METRO ATLANTA SINCE 2008 | A Non-profit (501c3) Organization
The NEXT Steps Youth Entrepreneur Program is an award-winning, youth development intermediary that establishes lines of communication between students, schools, volunteers, mentors, nonprofit organizations and local businesses.
We integrate our programming into school improvement plans and community engagement policies of Title I and targeted school districts to create STEM++ based internships, youth entrepreneur opportunities, and service-learning projects that increase the technical and soft STEM++ skills of youth and young adults.
Expanding non-traditional education and skills-development programs and services
Increasing program quality
Strengthening and supporting after-school programming
Providing workforce and trend data research that quantifies social impact and sustainability
Our Fundraising Goals & Deliverables
- Raise $500k through digital badge sponsorships
- Train 100-150 students in person and online (YR1)
- Introduce program to top 100 US school districts
- Create 100 Junior Executive Management Teams; 10-25 members each
- Reduce Metro Atlanta’s youth unemployment by 1.5% (pilot)
- Procurement of Title I service contracts, STEM education funding grants, donations, marketing and sales activities, and other levels of engagement for each school district or youth workforce development market;
- Adoption of our service-to-experience conversion model to secure post-secondary educational opportunities, internships, apprenticeships, job placements
- Integration of our Digital Badge & Skillcoin Rewards Micro-Credentialing System™ to generate stipends and verified workforce experiences for students;
- Utilization of our STEM++ Direct Youth Staffing Agency to create STEM++ based resumes, financial portfolios and other youth employment tools.
Executive Leadership Team
NEXT Steps Partners In Education Network
“The 17” Legacy Council
Operation Restoration STEM++ Advisors
Members of “The 17” Legacy Council are charged with engaging in at least three of the following activities:
- Becoming a NEXT Steps Partner In Education (requires annual membership fee)
- Strengthening our relationships with industry-specific STEM++ career professionals within their College Town Community
- Maintaining a bridge of communication between students, educators and the current workforce marketplace
- Sponsoring or participating in an Operation Restoration service-learning project
- Hosting one (1) Investor/Mentor Meetup per year
- Using their network to sponsor three (3) Digital Badge Galleries per year (galleries = $2,180 ea)
- Providing CSI Tips via blog posts, photos, videos, recorded video chats, audio recordings, or guest appearances to our CSI TRENDS Blog regarding trends within their industry
- Participating in or hosting a 17 Legacy Council Superhero Photoshoot (to reveal your and your network’s superhero STEM++ powers IN FULL COSTUME)