Bridging the gap between applied learning and the digital gaming experience.
SERVING METRO ATLANTA SINCE 2008 | A Non-profit (501c3) Organization
The NEXT Steps Youth Entrepreneur Program is an award-winning, youth development intermediary that establishes lines of communication between students, schools, volunteers, mentors, nonprofit organizations and local businesses in high-demand STEM++ industries.
Through our signature Community Involvement Growth Strategy (CIGS) infrastructure model, we integrate NEXT Steps programming into school improvement plans and/or school-parent involvement policies of Title I and targeted school districts to create STEM++ based internships, youth entrepreneur opportunities, and service-learning projects that increase the technical STEM++ skills of youth and young adults.
Expanding non-traditional education and skills-development programs and services
Increasing program quality
Strengthening and supporting after-school programming
Providing workforce and trend data research that quantifies social impact and sustainability
Procurement of Title I service contracts, STEM education funding grants, donations, marketing and sales activities, and other levels of engagement for each school district or youth workforce development market;
Utilization of our service-to-experience conversion model to secure post-secondary educational opportunities, internships, apprenticeships, job placements to generate stipends and workforce experiences for students;
Access to our STEM++ Direct Youth Staffing Agency, new Digital Badge & Skillcoin Rewards Micro-Credentialing System™ to create STEM++ based resumes, financial portfolios and other employment tools.
Fundraising Goals & Objectives
• Train 100-150 apprentices in person and online (YR1)
• Introduce program to top 100 US school districts
• Create 100 Junior Executive Management Teams; 10-25 members each
• Reduce Metro Atlanta’s youth unemployment by 1.5% (pilot)
[x_counter num_start=”0″ num_end=”565″ num_speed=”1500″ num_prefix=”$” num_suffix=”k” num_color=”#e0b300″ text_below=”STARTUP (12 MONTHS)” text_color=”#ffffff”]
[x_button shape=”rounded” size=”small” float=”none” href=”http://nextstepsyep.org/nspie-university/” info=”none” info_place=”top” info_trigger=”hover”]Learn more[/x_button]
Executive Leadership Team
NEXT Steps Partners In Education Network
Our Executive Leadership Team & Advisory Board
Our Executive Advisory Board is comprised of STEM++ career professionals that are passionate about developing the next generation of skilled, community leaders and strengthening our Partners In Education network.
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT SOLUTIONS GROUP
NSPIE University IT Division
[cs_text id=”the-17″ class=”cs-ta-left”][/cs_text]
Candidates for "The 17" Legacy Council
Members of “The 17” Legacy Council are charged with engaging in at least three of the following activities:
- Becoming a NEXT Steps Partner In Education (requires annual membership fee)
- Strengthening our relationships with industry-specific STEM++ career professionals within their College Town Community
- Maintaining a bridge of communication between students, educators and the current workforce marketplace
- Sponsoring or participating in an Operation Restoration service-learning project
- Hosting one (1) Investor/Mentor Meetup per year
- Using their network to sponsor three (3) Digital Badge Galleries per year (galleries = $2,180 ea)
- Providing CSI Tips via blog posts, photos, videos, recorded video chats, audio recordings, or guest appearances to our CSI TRENDS Blog regarding trends within their industry
- Participating in or hosting a 17 Legacy Council Superhero Photoshoot (to reveal your and your network’s superhero STEM++ powers IN FULL COSTUME)
Join The Legacy Council of Your STEM++ Industry Today!
[cs_text id=”register” class=”cs-ta-left”][/cs_text]
[cs_content][cs_section bg_image=”http://nextstepsyep.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/banner-mentor-5.jpg” bg_color=”hsla(0, 0%, 100%, 0)” parallax=”false” style=”margin: 0px;padding: 0px;”][cs_row inner_container=”false” marginless_columns=”false” style=”margin: 0px auto;padding: 0px;”][cs_column fade=”false” fade_animation=”in” fade_animation_offset=”45px” fade_duration=”750″ type=”2/3″ class=”cs-ta-center” style=”padding: 0px 0px 30px 15px;”][cs_text]
STEM++ Career Pathway
[/cs_text][x_gap size=”20px”][x_image type=”none” src=”http://nextstepsyep.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/logo-stem-direct-v2.png” alt=”” link=”true” href=”http://nextstepsyep.org/make-a-donation-2/fundraising-campaigns/” title=”” target=”” info=”none” info_place=”top” info_trigger=”hover” info_content=””][x_gap size=”20px”][cs_text]
Make a donation today to sponsor the digital badge collection for your STEM++ industry.
[/cs_text][x_gap size=”20px”][cs_text][/cs_text][/cs_column][cs_column fade=”false” fade_animation=”in” fade_animation_offset=”45px” fade_duration=”750″ type=”1/3″ style=”padding: 0px;”] [/cs_column][/cs_row][/cs_section][/cs_content]