Bridging the gap between applied learning and the digital gaming experience.
SERVING METRO ATLANTA SINCE 2008 | A Non-profit (501c3) Organization
Equip young people with high demand technical skills to help them earn micro-credentials, engage employers, and competitively meet the needs through all stages of a STEM++ career.
The NEXT Steps Youth Entrepreneur Program is an award-winning, youth development intermediary that establishes lines of communication between students, schools, volunteers, mentors, nonprofit organizations and local businesses in high-demand STEM++ industries.
Through our signature Community Involvement Growth Strategy (CIGS) infrastructure model, we integrate NEXT Steps programming into school improvement plans and/or school-parent involvement policies of Title I and targeted school districts to create STEM++ based internships, youth entrepreneur opportunities, and service-learning projects that increase the technical STEM++ skills of youth and young adults.
Expanding non-traditional education and skills-development programs and services
Increasing program quality
Strengthening and supporting after-school programming
Providing workforce and trend data research that quantifies social impact and sustainability
Procurement of Title I service contracts, STEM education funding grants, donations, marketing and sales activities, and other levels of engagement for each school district or youth workforce development market;
Utilization of our service-to-experience conversion model to secure post-secondary educational opportunities, internships, apprenticeships, job placements to generate stipends and workforce experiences for students;
Access to our STEM++ Direct Youth Staffing Agency, new Digital Badge & Skillcoin Rewards Micro-Credentialing System™ to create STEM++ based resumes, financial portfolios and other employment tools.
Goals & Objectives
Executive Leadership Team
NEXT Steps Partners In Education Network
“The 17” Legacy Council
Operation Restoration STEM++ Advisors
Members of “The 17” Legacy Council are charged with engaging in at least three of the following activities:
- Becoming a NEXT Steps Partner In Education (requires annual membership fee)
- Strengthening our relationships with industry-specific STEM++ career professionals within their College Town Community
- Maintaining a bridge of communication between students, educators and the current workforce marketplace
- Sponsoring or participating in an Operation Restoration service-learning project
- Hosting one (1) Investor/Mentor Meetup per year
- Using their network to sponsor three (3) Digital Badge Galleries per year (galleries = $2,180 ea)
- Providing CSI Tips via blog posts, photos, videos, recorded video chats, audio recordings, or guest appearances to our CSI TRENDS Blog regarding trends within their industry
- Participating in or hosting a 17 Legacy Council Superhero Photoshoot (to reveal your and your network’s superhero STEM++ powers IN FULL COSTUME)