What Will I Learn?
- The importance of a proper introduction
- How to streamline your goals
- Why time and dates matter
- How to build investor confidence
- How to best demonstrate your problem-solving abilities
- How to present your plan of action
- Login to create a username and password
- A service goal
- Mission Statement Worksheet (Download)
- Understanding of the Digital Badge & Skillcoin Rewards System
- Knowledge of using share tools and links for your social media accounts
- Knowledge in uploading digital media files
- Ability to write blog posts, online comments and upload images and videos
While you’re giving your business pitch, “elevator speech” or just trying to explain to your mom why you need to be at that party, you have just a few seconds to state your case. TOP’s Mission Statement Course helps you answer any questions your listener may have before they ask it. It will also give them specific instructions on how to help you reach your goal and get the resources you need — all in under 15 seconds!
Who should take this course?
- Anyone with a goal
- Anyone trying to write a business plan, proposal, executive summary, report
- Anyone who has to introduce themselves to a new boss, client, business associate or start a new personal or professional relationship.