Finance Director Digital Badge
Share this Page
Our Finance Director Leadership Digital Badge recognizes students that have been elected by their peers to serve as the Finance Director of their Junior Executive Management (JEM) Team. They are responsible for:
- Using the Promotions Planning Checklist to create a budget and funding strategy to cover costs for their College Town Service-Learning Project.
- Translating their JEM Team's needs and activities into financial transactions for business planning, budgeting, human resources, administration and IT.
- Populating the Finance section of their JEM Team's Community Involvement Growth Strategy (CIGS) Model
- Help each Director manage, prepare and present their portion of their team's budgets at their Investor/Mentor Meetup.
In the space below, provide:
- Your name, age, grade, and the name of your school or community group
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it
- The name of your College Town Service-Learning Project and a brief description of the affected area.
- A description of your mission (service goal) and how you used the STEM++ skills of this digital badge to achieve it.
- Links and/or attachments to documents, videos, photos, audio clips, blog posts, news articles, social media content, etc. that show you implementing action items to complete your mission.