Team Operations Digital Badge
Share this Page
Our Team Operations Director Leadership Digital Badge recognizes students that have been elected by their peers to serve as the Team Operations Director of their Junior Executive Management (JEM) Team. They are responsible for:
- Measuring and improving the effectiveness of the JEM Teams’ processes and procedures
- Populating the Team Operations section of their JEM Team’s Community Involvement Growth Strategy (CIGS) Model
- Maintaining records, preparing reports, and composing correspondence to support their JEM Teams College Town Service-Learning Project
- Coordinating and conducting interviews with NEXT Steps Partners In Education
- Ensuring all work for their JEM Team’s College Town Service-Learning Project has been submitted
- Distributing all digital badges and Skillcoin Rewards to their JEM Team at their Investor/Mentor Meetup
In the space below, provide:
- Your name, age, grade, and the name of your school or community group
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it
- The name of your College Town Service-Learning Project and a brief description of the affected area.
- A description of your mission (service goal) and how you used the STEM++ skills of this digital badge to achieve it.
- Links and/or attachments to documents, videos, photos, audio clips, blog posts, news articles, social media content, etc. that show you implementing action items to complete your mission.