Workshops & Special Events Leadership Badge
Proof of Work Online Submission Form
To earn this digital badge, use the form below to submit proof demonstrating how you applied these STEM++ skills.
- Populated the Workshops & Special Events section of the Community Involvement Growth Strategy (CIGS) Model
- Created and managed the inventory of all available resources of your JEM Team and your NEXT Steps Partners In Education to meet the service goals of your College Town Service-Learning Project.
- Created collaborative activities and events that demonstrate successful implementation of your comprehensive fundraising campaign for your College Town Service-Learning Project
- Coordinated your JEM Team’s Investor/Mentor Meetup
Operation Restoration Service Goals:
- Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources. Integrated our Agricultural Technologies With Open Outdoor Designs (ATWOOD) Model into your Operation Restoration service-learning project to introduce new and existing agricultural based projects and initiatives available within your College Town community.
To earn your digital badges & Skillcoin Rewards™, use this submission form to provide the following information:
- Your first, middle initial, last name and age.
- The name of your school, community group, grade, course and instructor, group leader, mentor and/or sponsor.
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable).
- The name and address of your College Town project site.
- The name of your Operation Restoration service-learning project and a brief description of how your service goal(s) will positively impact your College Town project site.
- A detailed description of how you used your STEM++ skills to achieve your service goal(s).
You must be logged in to post a submission.