JEM TEAM JOB BOARD
Real-Time Workforce Experiences
Form or join a Junior Executive Management (JEM) Team to participate in service-learning projects that increase your employable skills within high-demand STEM++ career pathways.
Guidelines & Policies
All opportunities posted to the STEM++ Direct Job Board:
- Provides work-based and service learning opportunities that are sponsored by and directly related to a digital badge or digital badge collection
- Is best when coordinated by a minimum of two Junior Executive Management (JEM) Team members (buddy system)
- Allows Junior Executive Management (JEM) Teams to produce a digital media product, coordinate an investor/mentor meetup, host a community service activity, and/or deliver a business presentation for a product, service or solution they created, discovered or supports.
- Will NEVER force or try to persuade JEM Team interns to represent or adopt a political or religious ideology.
The jobs listed are only available to students currently registered for Junior Executive Management (JEM) Team internships.
Dr. Terry M. Segovis
NSPIE University Home Page
NSPIE University is a leadership training program for youth and young adults that offers flexible blended-learning and employment solutions through individually customized curricula, mentoring and on-the-job training (i.e., internships, apprenticeships and service-learning projects).
Share this Page
Future Training Locations:
Cross Assembly of God Church
3363 Midway Road
Decatur, GA 30032
Begin enrollment by helping us understand your age, status, learning and achievement goals.
Submit your completed enrollment survey so a NSPIE University admissions specialist can contact you to review your application.
Survey & Application
NSPIE University helps businesses strengthen their workforce and improve their bottom line by providing online learning solutions for workers with limited STEM++, literacy and social skills.
Tuition for the NSPIE University leadership training program is $1,760 per month per student and is typically sponsored by a local for-profit business or nonprofit organization. Participation requires a $250 registration fee.
- We offer three flexible 8-16 week training sessions that typically begin in August and end in May the following year.
- Students earn industry-recognized stackable micro-credentials that verify up to 68 employable skills through our Digital Badge & Skillcoin Rewards System™.
- The information provided below reflects our customizable curriculum options, training dates, and skill-building activities.
Session I: August – December (16 weeks)
JEM TEAM ACTIVITIES
Community Connections Planning Meetings
CAREER & TECHNICAL EDUCATION
Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources
CORE COURSES & ELECTIVES
English Language Arts
Insert enrollment survey
Insert status reminder form
NSPIE University Fundraising CampaignOur goal is to raise between $297,000 - $565,000 to hire part-time and full-time staff and train 150 students using our NSPIE University online learning management and Digital Badge & Skillcoin Rewards Micro-Credentialing Systems for a 12-month operation.$0.00 donated of $565,000.00 goal
Make Tuition Payments
Submit your monthly or weekly tuition payments and donations by clicking the DONATE button above.
STEM++ Career Pathway
Make a donation today to sponsor the digital badge collection for your STEM++ industry.