Business Management Collection
SKILLCOIN REWARDS: $48.00
Share This Collection
Sponsorship of this digital badge collection will provide Junior Executive Management (JEM) Teams with the following STEM++ skills, capabilities & experiences:
- Master word processing software and apply it as a tool to create, edit, and publish professional-appearing business documents and increase productivity.
- Design and/or explain the interrelationships between the functions of business (accounting, finance, production, marketing, sales, and management) and the application of various management functions (planning, organizing, directing, and controlling).
- Explain the importance of a vision, a mission statement, and goal-setting within the context of the business environment.
- Use professional oral, written, and digital communication skills to create, express, and interpret information and ideas.
- Demonstrate an understanding of entrepreneurship through recognizing a business opportunity, how to start a business based on the recognized opportunity, and basics of how to operate and maintain that business.
- Understand, interpret, and use accounting principles to make financial decisions, develop effective money management strategies, and understand the role and functions of financial institutions.
- Discuss the impact of the business and personal reputation and image including online presence as part of the management of the business.
Share this Page
ENTER THE FAB LAB
Have Fun With STEM++ Philanthropy!
Collect Digital Badge & Skillcoin Rewards when you secure digital badge collection sponsorships, collaborate with NSPIE Members, unlock course levels, and complete service goals for your mission.View Digital Badge Gallery
|SKILLCOIN ALLOCATION TABLE|
40% Program Fund – “Seed money” for service projects and JEM Team missions
30% Student Reward – Cash stipends for student achievement upon submission of work
30% NSYEP Operations – Funding to sustain our Digital Badge & Skillcoins Rewards System