|SKILLCOIN ALLOCATION TABLE FROM DIGITAL BADGE SPONSORSHIPS|
Business Management Collection
SKILLCOIN REWARDS: $48.00
[share title=”Share This Collection” facebook=”true” twitter=”true” google_plus=”true” linkedin=”true” pinterest=”true” reddit=”true” email=”true”]
Sponsorship of this digital badge collection will provide Junior Executive Management (JEM) Teams with the following STEM++ skills, capabilities & experiences:
- Master word processing software and apply it as a tool to create, edit, and publish professional-appearing business documents and increase productivity.
- Design and/or explain the interrelationships between the functions of business (accounting, finance, production, marketing, sales, and management) and the application of various management functions (planning, organizing, directing, and controlling).
- Explain the importance of a vision, a mission statement, and goal-setting within the context of the business environment.
- Use professional oral, written, and digital communication skills to create, express, and interpret information and ideas.
- Demonstrate an understanding of entrepreneurship through recognizing a business opportunity, how to start a business based on the recognized opportunity, and basics of how to operate and maintain that business.
- Understand, interpret, and use accounting principles to make financial decisions, develop effective money management strategies, and understand the role and functions of financial institutions.
- Discuss the impact of the business and personal reputation and image including online presence as part of the management of the business.
Submit proof of your work to collect digital badges & earn Skillcoin Rewards™ Digital badges must be sponsored in order to receive Skillcoin Rewards™In the space below, provide:
- Your name, age, grade, and the name of your school or community group
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable)
- The name of your College Town Service-Learning Project and a brief description of the affected area.
- A description of your mission (service goal) and how you used the STEM++ skills of this digital badge to achieve it.
- Links and/or attachments to documents, videos, photos, audio clips, blog posts, news articles, social media content, etc. that show you implementing action items to complete your service goals.