|SKILLCOIN ALLOCATION TABLE FROM DIGITAL BADGE SPONSORSHIPS|
Education & Training Collection
SKILLCOIN REWARDS: $50.00
Sponsorship of this digital badge collection will provide Junior Executive Management (JEM) Teams with the following STEM++ skills, capabilities & experiences:
- Explore prenatal development and the growth, development, and care of the infant.
- Discuss the importance of prenatal care and proper nutrition for mother and child.
- Determine strategies that promote the health and safety of toddlers, pre-school children, and children ages 6-12 — including those with special needs.
- Design an early childhood classroom that promotes a healthy and safe physical and psychological environment that promotes development and learning.
- Examine program management and curriculum in early childhood education and care to demonstrate abilities to identify children’s needs, interests, and abilities.
- Examine practices that include, but are not limited to, multicultural and linguistic diversity in early childhood care and education.
Submit proof of your work to collect digital badges & earn Skillcoin Rewards™ Digital badges must be sponsored in order to receive Skillcoin Rewards™In the space below, provide:
- Your name, age, grade, and the name of your school or community group
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable)
- The name of your College Town Service-Learning Project and a brief description of the affected area.
- A description of your mission (service goal) and how you used the STEM++ skills of this digital badge to achieve it.
- Links and/or attachments to documents, videos, photos, audio clips, blog posts, news articles, social media content, etc. that show you implementing action items to complete your service goals.