Education & Training Collection
SKILLCOIN REWARDS: $50.00
Sponsorship of this digital badge collection will provide Junior Executive Management (JEM) Teams with the following STEM++ skills, capabilities & experiences:
- Explore prenatal development and the growth, development, and care of the infant.
- Discuss the importance of prenatal care and proper nutrition for mother and child.
- Determine strategies that promote the health and safety of toddlers, pre-school children, and children ages 6-12 — including those with special needs.
- Design an early childhood classroom that promotes a healthy and safe physical and psychological environment that promotes development and learning.
- Examine program management and curriculum in early childhood education and care to demonstrate abilities to identify children’s needs, interests, and abilities.
- Examine practices that include, but are not limited to, multicultural and linguistic diversity in early childhood care and education.
Share this Page
ENTER THE FAB LAB
Have Fun With STEM++ Philanthropy!
Collect Digital Badge & Skillcoin Rewards when you secure digital badge collection sponsorships, collaborate with NSPIE Members, unlock course levels, and complete service goals for your mission.View Digital Badge Gallery
|SKILLCOIN ALLOCATION TABLE|
40% Program Fund – “Seed money” for service projects and JEM Team missions
30% Student Reward – Cash stipends for student achievement upon submission of work
30% NSYEP Operations – Funding to sustain our Digital Badge & Skillcoins Rewards System