|SKILLCOIN ALLOCATION TABLE FROM DIGITAL BADGE SPONSORSHIPS|
Green Energy & Sustainable Technologies Collection
SKILLCOIN REWARDS: $45.00
[share title=”Share This Collection” facebook=”true” twitter=”true” google_plus=”true” linkedin=”true” pinterest=”true” reddit=”true” email=”true”]
Sponsorship of this digital badge collection will provide Junior Executive Management (JEM) Teams with the following STEM++ skills, capabilities & experiences:
- Explore the relationship between force, work, energy, and power and study the characteristics, availability, conversion, control, transmission, and storage of energy and power
- Explore and apply the principles of electrical and mechanical power systems, develop an understanding of the differences between nonrenewable and renewable energy sources, and explain how energy conservation sources and efforts affect their world.
- Develop an awareness of the many careers that exist in energy and related technologies and their related safety regulations
- Research alternative energy sources to explain their regional implications and economic, environmental, and sustainability issues.
- Evaluate the positive and negative impacts of nuclear power and its relevancy to various situations in today’s society.
- Explain future trends of energy, power, and transportation to develop potential alternative energy systems and solutions that demonstrate a unique and appropriate approach to energy generation.
Submit proof of your work to collect digital badges & earn Skillcoin Rewards™ Digital badges must be sponsored in order to receive Skillcoin Rewards™In the space below, provide:
- Your name, age, grade, and the name of your school or community group
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable)
- The name of your College Town Service-Learning Project and a brief description of the affected area.
- A description of your mission (service goal) and how you used the STEM++ skills of this digital badge to achieve it.
- Links and/or attachments to documents, videos, photos, audio clips, blog posts, news articles, social media content, etc. that show you implementing action items to complete your service goals.