Green Energy & Sustainable Technologies Collection
SKILLCOIN REWARDS: $45.00
Share This Collection
Sponsorship of this digital badge collection will provide Junior Executive Management (JEM) Teams with the following STEM++ skills, capabilities & experiences:
- Explore the relationship between force, work, energy, and power and study the characteristics, availability, conversion, control, transmission, and storage of energy and power
- Explore and apply the principles of electrical and mechanical power systems, develop an understanding of the differences between nonrenewable and renewable energy sources, and explain how energy conservation sources and efforts affect their world.
- Develop an awareness of the many careers that exist in energy and related technologies and their related safety regulations
- Research alternative energy sources to explain their regional implications and economic, environmental, and sustainability issues.
- Evaluate the positive and negative impacts of nuclear power and its relevancy to various situations in today’s society.
- Explain future trends of energy, power, and transportation to develop potential alternative energy systems and solutions that demonstrate a unique and appropriate approach to energy generation.
Share this Page
ENTER THE FAB LAB
Have Fun With STEM++ Philanthropy!
Collect Digital Badge & Skillcoin Rewards when you secure digital badge collection sponsorships, collaborate with NSPIE Members, unlock course levels, and complete service goals for your mission.View Digital Badge Gallery
|SKILLCOIN ALLOCATION TABLE|
40% Program Fund – “Seed money” for service projects and JEM Team missions
30% Student Reward – Cash stipends for student achievement upon submission of work
30% NSYEP Operations – Funding to sustain our Digital Badge & Skillcoins Rewards System