SKILLCOIN REWARDS: $54.00
Share This Collection
Sponsorship of this digital badge collection will provide Junior Executive Management (JEM) Teams with the following STEM++ skills, capabilities & experiences:
- Introduce students to the major segments of the travel industry
- Examine the products, services, and packages offered to business and leisure travelers by different types of businesses within the industry
- Understand the leadership and supervision of employees in the travel, tourism, and hospitality industries as well as the management of operations in this industry
- Introduction to the application of management level decision-making skills in hotel/lodging, human resources, food and beverage, and travel/tourism operations.
- Investigate trends, technology, and customs in the hospitality industry while focusing on the development of customer service skills
- Utilizing current technology, the Internet, interesting digital media (e.g., textual, graphical, audio, visual, and interactive elements), and software packages to develop a tour package and marketing plan for a selected niche market that incorporates appropriate promotional and pricing strategies, thus ensuring business profitability.
Share this Page
ENTER THE FAB LAB
Have Fun With STEM++ Philanthropy!
Collect Digital Badge & Skillcoin Rewards when you secure digital badge collection sponsorships, collaborate with NSPIE Members, unlock course levels, and complete service goals for your mission.View Digital Badge Gallery
|SKILLCOIN ALLOCATION TABLE|
40% Program Fund – “Seed money” for service projects and JEM Team missions
30% Student Reward – Cash stipends for student achievement upon submission of work
30% NSYEP Operations – Funding to sustain our Digital Badge & Skillcoins Rewards System