|SKILLCOIN ALLOCATION TABLE FROM DIGITAL BADGE SPONSORSHIPS|
SKILLCOIN REWARDS: $54.00
[share title=”Share This Collection” facebook=”true” twitter=”true” google_plus=”true” linkedin=”true” pinterest=”true” reddit=”true” email=”true”]
Sponsorship of this digital badge collection will provide Junior Executive Management (JEM) Teams with the following STEM++ skills, capabilities & experiences:
- Introduce students to the major segments of the travel industry
- Examine the products, services, and packages offered to business and leisure travelers by different types of businesses within the industry
- Understand the leadership and supervision of employees in the travel, tourism, and hospitality industries as well as the management of operations in this industry
- Introduction to the application of management level decision-making skills in hotel/lodging, human resources, food and beverage, and travel/tourism operations.
- Investigate trends, technology, and customs in the hospitality industry while focusing on the development of customer service skills
- Utilizing current technology, the Internet, interesting digital media (e.g., textual, graphical, audio, visual, and interactive elements), and software packages to develop a tour package and marketing plan for a selected niche market that incorporates appropriate promotional and pricing strategies, thus ensuring business profitability.
Submit proof of your work to collect digital badges & earn Skillcoin Rewards™ Digital badges must be sponsored in order to receive Skillcoin Rewards™In the space below, provide:
- Your name, age, grade, and the name of your school or community group
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable)
- The name of your College Town Service-Learning Project and a brief description of the affected area.
- A description of your mission (service goal) and how you used the STEM++ skills of this digital badge to achieve it.
- Links and/or attachments to documents, videos, photos, audio clips, blog posts, news articles, social media content, etc. that show you implementing action items to complete your service goals.