Health Sciences Collection
SKILLCOIN REWARDS: $60.00
Share This Collection
Sponsorship of this digital badge collection will provide Junior Executive Management (JEM) Teams with the following STEM++ skills, capabilities & experiences:
- Describe how various healthcare roles fit into the office/department, the organization and the overall health care environment.
- Develop a career plan that compares therapeutic, diagnostic, health informatics, environmental support, and biotechnology research and development career pathways.
- Evaluate the impact of diversity and ethics on healthcare delivery to demonstrate respectful and empathetic treatment of ALL patients/clients (patient/customer service).
- Demonstrate an understanding of the basic legal responsibilities of healthcare workers in regards to torts, malpractice, and negligence, invasion of privacy, privileged communication, patient/client confidentiality, and informed consent.
- Analyze the healthcare delivery system (public, private, government, and nonprofit), describe the responsibilities of consumers within the healthcare system, and explain how to engage patients and families in their own healthcare.
- Identify and demonstrate the various methods of providing and obtaining information from patients, family members, other agencies, and other members of the healthcare team.
Share this Page
ENTER THE FAB LAB
Have Fun With STEM++ Philanthropy!
Collect Digital Badge & Skillcoin Rewards when you secure digital badge collection sponsorships, collaborate with NSPIE Members, unlock course levels, and complete service goals for your mission.View Digital Badge Gallery
|SKILLCOIN ALLOCATION TABLE|
40% Program Fund – “Seed money” for service projects and JEM Team missions
30% Student Reward – Cash stipends for student achievement upon submission of work
30% NSYEP Operations – Funding to sustain our Digital Badge & Skillcoins Rewards System