SKILLCOIN REWARDS: $42.00
Share This Collection
Sponsorship of this digital badge collection will provide Junior Executive Management (JEM) Teams with the following STEM++ skills, capabilities & experiences:
- Describe the processes of input, processing, output, and feedback that comprise the universal systems model.
- Demonstrate applications of the universal systems model in manufacturing.
- Describe the role of time, capital, people, tools and machines, energy, materials and information within the universal systems model as it applies to manufacturing industries.
- Identify materials and resources used in manufacturing and describe the seven basic technological resources.
- Describe the properties of manufacturing materials, explain how materials are classified, and list, measure, and compare common mechanical properties of select materials.
- List sources and costs where materials may be obtained, create a bill of materials, and calculate production cost analysis.
Share this Page
ENTER THE FAB LAB
Have Fun With STEM++ Philanthropy!
Collect Digital Badge & Skillcoin Rewards when you secure digital badge collection sponsorships, collaborate with NSPIE Members, unlock course levels, and complete service goals for your mission.View Digital Badge Gallery
|SKILLCOIN ALLOCATION TABLE|
40% Program Fund – “Seed money” for service projects and JEM Team missions
30% Student Reward – Cash stipends for student achievement upon submission of work
30% NSYEP Operations – Funding to sustain our Digital Badge & Skillcoins Rewards System