SKILLCOIN REWARDS: $51.00
Share This Collection
Sponsorship of this digital badge collection will provide Junior Executive Management (JEM) Teams with the following STEM++ skills, capabilities & experiences:
- Manage a variety of resources and needs; methods for achieving and maintaining living arrangements; environmental and energy issues; impacts of technology; and employability skills
- Learn employment and management skills that include business structure, consumer rights and responsibilities, testing and demonstration of products, consumer communications, and resource management.
- Work with individuals in the exercise of their consumer rights, credit counseling, and in the management of their resources through consumer communications, product testing and demonstration, and consumer advocacy.
- Gain knowledge for real life in order to understand the importance of managing their income to meet individual and family goals across their lifespan.
- Focus on career opportunities and professional requirements for employment within the finance industry, developing and managing a financial plan, handling credit and managing debt, savings, investments, insurance, housing, and vehicles.
- Develop the essential leadership, life, and communications skills they need to become responsible citizens and leaders in family, community, and work settings
Share this Page
ENTER THE FAB LAB
Have Fun With STEM++ Philanthropy!
Collect Digital Badge & Skillcoin Rewards when you secure digital badge collection sponsorships, collaborate with NSPIE Members, unlock course levels, and complete service goals for your mission.View Digital Badge Gallery
|SKILLCOIN ALLOCATION TABLE|
40% Program Fund – “Seed money” for service projects and JEM Team missions
30% Student Reward – Cash stipends for student achievement upon submission of work
30% NSYEP Operations – Funding to sustain our Digital Badge & Skillcoins Rewards System