|SKILLCOIN ALLOCATION TABLE FROM DIGITAL BADGE SPONSORSHIPS|
SKILLCOIN REWARDS: $51.00
[share title=”Share This Collection” facebook=”true” twitter=”true” google_plus=”true” linkedin=”true” pinterest=”true” reddit=”true” email=”true”]
Sponsorship of this digital badge collection will provide Junior Executive Management (JEM) Teams with the following STEM++ skills, capabilities & experiences:
- Manage a variety of resources and needs; methods for achieving and maintaining living arrangements; environmental and energy issues; impacts of technology; and employability skills
- Learn employment and management skills that include business structure, consumer rights and responsibilities, testing and demonstration of products, consumer communications, and resource management.
- Work with individuals in the exercise of their consumer rights, credit counseling, and in the management of their resources through consumer communications, product testing and demonstration, and consumer advocacy.
- Gain knowledge for real life in order to understand the importance of managing their income to meet individual and family goals across their lifespan.
- Focus on career opportunities and professional requirements for employment within the finance industry, developing and managing a financial plan, handling credit and managing debt, savings, investments, insurance, housing, and vehicles.
- Develop the essential leadership, life, and communications skills they need to become responsible citizens and leaders in family, community, and work settings
Submit proof of your work to collect digital badges & earn Skillcoin Rewards™ Digital badges must be sponsored in order to receive Skillcoin Rewards™In the space below, provide:
- Your name, age, grade, and the name of your school or community group
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable)
- The name of your College Town Service-Learning Project and a brief description of the affected area.
- A description of your mission (service goal) and how you used the STEM++ skills of this digital badge to achieve it.
- Links and/or attachments to documents, videos, photos, audio clips, blog posts, news articles, social media content, etc. that show you implementing action items to complete your service goals.