STEM++ Industries Collection
SKILLCOIN REWARDS: $48.00
Share This Collection
Sponsorship of this digital badge collection will provide Junior Executive Management (JEM) Teams with the following STEM++ skills, capabilities & experiences:
- Investigate careers related to the design, production, analysis, repair, and operation of devices that use electronics to demonstrate application of the engineering design process through hands-on demonstrations, competitions, presentations, and College Town service-learning projects.
- Use applications of mathematics and science to predict the success of an engineered solution and complete hands-on activities with tools, materials, and processes as they develop functional devices and working prototypes aided by computer simulations
- Demonstrate the application of mathematical tools, teamwork, and communications skills in solving various design challenges, while maintaining a safe work environment
- Use market research, cost benefit analysis, and an understanding of the design cycle to create and present design, marketing, and business plans for their solutions.
- Create a portfolio that demonstrates you employability skills, career opportunities, applied math, working drawings (CAD, etc.) that include sectional, auxiliary, detail and pictorial views, and pattern developments.
- Evaluate the design solution using conceptual, physical, and mathematical models at various intervals of the design process (optimization and iterations) in order to check for proper design and note areas where improvements are needed.
Share this Page
ENTER THE FAB LAB
Have Fun With STEM++ Philanthropy!
Collect Digital Badge & Skillcoin Rewards when you secure digital badge collection sponsorships, collaborate with NSPIE Members, unlock course levels, and complete service goals for your mission.View Digital Badge Gallery
|SKILLCOIN ALLOCATION TABLE|
40% Program Fund – “Seed money” for service projects and JEM Team missions
30% Student Reward – Cash stipends for student achievement upon submission of work
30% NSYEP Operations – Funding to sustain our Digital Badge & Skillcoins Rewards System