Transportation, Distribution & Logistics Collection
SKILLCOIN REWARDS: $48.00
Share this Post
Sponsorship of this collection will help JEM Teams:
- Explain why individuals, businesses and governments trade goods and services and employ transportation infrastructure planning and management, logistics services, mobile equipment and facility maintenance.
- Supply clarifying information to customers, associates, the parts supplier, and the supervisor when coordinating your College Town service learning projects, activities and events.
- Evaluates the waste products resulting from a task, project or event and handles the disposal of materials in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local rules and regulations.
- Uses computerized and other databases to obtain system information and construct charts, tables, or graphs that depict a range of performance characteristics of various system operational conditions that can be used for comparisons.
- Explain the concept and the components of College Town's global economy and define the wants, needs, exchanges, scarcity, economic costs, competition, price, and non-price competition that your service project addresses.
- Differentiate between the factors of production, define the Law of Supply and the Law of Demand, and illustrate on a graph how supply and demand determine equilibrium price and quantity.
Share this Page
ENTER THE FAB LAB
Have Fun With STEM++ Philanthropy!
Collect Digital Badge & Skillcoin Rewards when you secure digital badge collection sponsorships, collaborate with NSPIE Members, unlock course levels, and complete service goals for your mission.View Digital Badge Gallery
|SKILLCOIN ALLOCATION TABLE|
40% Program Fund – “Seed money” for service projects and JEM Team missions
30% Student Reward – Cash stipends for student achievement upon submission of work
30% NSYEP Operations – Funding to sustain our Digital Badge & Skillcoins Rewards System