Workshops & Special Events Diretor Leadership Badge
SKILLCOIN REWARDS: $15.00
Earn This Badge
[x_icon type=”arrow-circle-left”] Return To Digital Badge Gallery
[share title=”Share this Page” facebook=”true” twitter=”true” google_plus=”true” linkedin=”true” pinterest=”true” reddit=”true” email=”true”]
Sponsorship of our Workshops & Special Events Director Leadership Digital Badge recognizes students that have been elected by their peers to serve as the Workshops & Special Events Director of their Junior Executive Management (JEM) Team. They are responsible for:
- Populating the Workshops & Special Events section of the Community Involvement Growth Strategy (CIGS) Model
- Creating and managing the inventory of all available resources of the JEM Team and their NEXT Steps Partners In Education to meet the service goals their College Town Service-Learning Project.
- Creating collaborative activities and events that demonstrate successful implementation of their comprehensive fundraising campaign for their College Town Service-Learning Project
- Coordinating their JEM Team's Investor/Mentor Meetup
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Submit proof of your work to collect digital badges & earn Skillcoin Rewards™ Digital badges must be sponsored in order to receive Skillcoin Rewards™In the space below, provide:
- Your name, age, grade, and the name of your school or community group
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable)
- The name of your College Town Service-Learning Project and a brief description of the affected area.
- A description of your mission (service goal) and how you used the STEM++ skills of this digital badge to achieve it.
- Links and/or attachments to documents, videos, photos, audio clips, blog posts, news articles, social media content, etc. that show you implementing action items to complete your service goals.