|SKILLCOIN ALLOCATION TABLE FROM DIGITAL BADGE SPONSORSHIPS|
Operations Project Badge
SKILLCOIN REWARDS: $6.00
Earn This Badge
[x_icon type=”arrow-circle-left”] Return To Digital Badge Gallery
[share title=”Share this Page” facebook=”true” twitter=”true” google_plus=”true” linkedin=”true” pinterest=”true” reddit=”true” email=”true”]
The Operations Project Badge helps students describe their College Town Service-Learning Project and how they deliver their products and services to meet the needs of their College Town community when they:
- Populate their Community Involvement Growth Strategy (CIGS) Model
- Identify the techniques they will use to manufacture and/or produce their products and services.
- Highlight the level of experience the team has access to to deliver high-quality products and services
- Demonstrate the economies of scale to explain the proportionate savings in costs gained by an increased level of production
- Explain how the team will achieve lower direct costs through their JEM Team's operations plan
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Submit proof of your work to collect digital badges & earn Skillcoin Rewards™ Digital badges must be sponsored in order to receive Skillcoin Rewards™In the space below, provide:
- Your name, age, grade, and the name of your school or community group
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable)
- The name of your College Town Service-Learning Project and a brief description of the affected area.
- A description of your mission (service goal) and how you used the STEM++ skills of this digital badge to achieve it.
- Links and/or attachments to documents, videos, photos, audio clips, blog posts, news articles, social media content, etc. that show you implementing action items to complete your service goals.