Effective Communications Task Badge
SKILLCOIN REWARDS: $9.00
Share this Post
Earn This Badge
Make A Donation
Register for NSPIE University
Digital Badge Requirements:
The Effective Communications Task Badge is designed to help students demonstrate effective communication techniques. Students will demonstrate their ability to:
- Explain the difference between verbal and non-verbal communication
- Describe how to communicate assertively
- Demonstrate assertive communication in three situations with their Junior Executive Management Team
- Describe the differences between passive, aggressive and assertive styles of communication on both verbal and non-verbal levels
- Accurately reconstruct an oral description (listening)
- Give a full report about an event including what, when where, how and problems
- Introduce self properly and make a good first impression
- Use appropriate, non-aggressive and welcoming body language when communicating
Digital badges are a 21st Century student achievement assessment model that provides online representation of student mastery in knowledge and skills. Skillcoins represent the authentic value students place on their own efforts and achievements.
Select the donate button and select Tribute Gift to honor/sponsor a specific student.
40% Program Fund – Serves as “seed monies” and start-up budgets to cover the costs of JEM Team service-learning projects
30% Student Reward – They’ve earned it! This amount is transferred to each student’s online Skillcoin account once a digital badge is earned.
30% NSYEP Operations – Covers costs to sustain our Digital Badge & Skillcoins Rewards Program
|SKILLCOIN ALLOCATION TABLE|