Mission Statement Program Badge
Proof of Work Online Submission Form
To earn this digital badge, use the form below to submit proof demonstrating how you applied these STEM++ skills.
- Developed a written mission statement
- Developed a written plan of action that focuses on the steps and time required to successfully secure mentors and resources “within your own backyards”
Operation Restoration Service Goals:
- Business & Administration. Explained the importance of your vision, mission statement, and service goals for your JEM Team within the context of completing your Operation Restoration service-learning project of your College Town community.
To earn your digital badges & Skillcoin Rewards™, use this submission form to provide the following information:
- Your first, middle initial, last name and age.
- The name of your school, community group, grade, course and instructor, group leader, mentor and/or sponsor.
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable).
- The name and address of your College Town project site.
- The name of your Operation Restoration service-learning project and a brief description of how your service goal(s) will positively impact your College Town project site.
- A detailed description of how you used your STEM++ skills to achieve your service goal(s).
You must be logged in to post a submission.