Competitive Advantage Project Badge
Proof of Work Online Submission Form
To earn this digital badge, use the form below to submit proof demonstrating how you applied these STEM++ skills.
- Explained how your Junior Executive Management Team provides superior customer need satisfaction
- Described the production and service delivery efficiency of your Junior Executive Management Team
- Provided resumes or biographies of your Junior Executive Management Team Leadership
- Explained the importance and benefits of geographic location of your Junior Executive Management Team’s service-learning project
Operation Restoration Service Goals:
- Business & Administration. Designed and/or explained the interrelationships between the functions of your JEM Team’s business operation (accounting, finance, production, marketing, sales, and management) and the application of various management functions used to sustain it (planning, organizing, directing, and controlling).
To earn your digital badges & Skillcoin Rewards™, use this submission form to provide the following information:
- Your first, middle initial, last name and age.
- The name of your school, community group, grade, course and instructor, group leader, mentor and/or sponsor.
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable).
- The name and address of your College Town project site.
- The name of your Operation Restoration service-learning project and a brief description of how your service goal(s) will positively impact your College Town project site.
- A detailed description of how you used your STEM++ skills to achieve your service goal(s).
You must be logged in to post a submission.