Copyrights, Patents & Trade Secrets Digital Badge
Share this Page
The Copyrights, Patents & Trade Secrets Project Digital Badge introduces students to the basic agreements and options they should consider to protect their creative and intellectual property when they:
- Explain the difference between patents, copyrights, servicemarks and trademarks.
- Determine if they have any creative or intellectual properties they need to protect.
- Create non-disclosure or noncompete agreements for distribution and execution.
In the space below, provide:
- Your name, age, grade, and the name of your school or community group
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it
- The name of your College Town Service-Learning Project and a brief description of the affected area.
- A description of your mission (service goal) and how you used the STEM++ skills of this digital badge to achieve it.
- Links and/or attachments to documents, videos, photos, audio clips, blog posts, news articles, social media content, etc. that show you implementing action items to complete your mission.