Entertainment Program Digital Badge
Share this Page
- Review past entertainment events similar to the event the Junior Executive Management Team would like to host
- Solicit for contributions of products, services and supplies for their event
- Secure contract items for professional services (if needed)
- Create program checkpoints: dress of performers, length of program, appropriate material and dialogue, etc.
- Explain their review process one week prior to the event
- Conduct a rehearsal or dress run before the event
In the space below, provide:
- Your name, age, grade, and the name of your school or community group
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it
- The name of your College Town Service-Learning Project and a brief description of the affected area.
- A description of your mission (service goal) and how you used the STEM++ skills of this digital badge to achieve it.
- Links and/or attachments to documents, videos, photos, audio clips, blog posts, news articles, social media content, etc. that show you implementing action items to complete your mission.