Operations Project Badge
Proof of Work Online Submission Form
To earn this digital badge, use the form below to submit proof demonstrating how you applied these STEM++ skills.
- Populated your Community Involvement Growth Strategy (CIGS) Model
- Identified the techniques you used to manufacture and/or produce your products and services.
- Highlighted the level of experience your JEM Team has in order to deliver high-quality products and services
- Demonstrated the economies of scale to explain your proportionate savings in costs gained by an increased level of production
- Explained how your JEM Team will achieve lower direct costs through your operations plan
Operation Restoration Service Goals:
- Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources. Explained the scientific principles your College Town community utilizes that underlie the breeding and husbandry of agricultural animals, and the production, processing, and distribution of agricultural animal products (selecting, breeding, feeding, caring for, and marketing beef and dairy cattle, horses, swine, sheep, and poultry)
- Agriculture & Construction. Interviewed a collision repair and automotive refinish specialist located within your College Town to explain how they implement safety, refinishing, metal repair, plastic repair, automotive construction, and estimate reading and writing.
- Arts, A/V Technologies & Communications. Demonstrated the processes involved in the technologies of printing, publishing, packaging, or electronic imaging of their marketing materials for their service-learning project.
To earn your digital badges & Skillcoin Rewards™, use this submission form to provide the following information:
- Your first, middle initial, last name and age.
- The name of your school, community group, grade, course and instructor, group leader, mentor and/or sponsor.
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable).
- The name and address of your College Town project site.
- The name of your Operation Restoration service-learning project and a brief description of how your service goal(s) will positively impact your College Town project site.
- A detailed description of how you used your STEM++ skills to achieve your service goal(s).
You must be logged in to post a submission.