Research & Development Digital Badge
Share this Page
The Research & Development Project Badge helps students anticipate and/or measure how their College Town community will react to the products and services offered through their College Town Service-Learning Project when they:
- Utilize their College Town project as a market test for their product and service delivery
- Provide information and demonstrations to potential customers within their College Town target audience
- Capture and record the reaction of potential customers to their product and service delivery
- Determine the importance of satisfaction in meeting the target audience's needs
- Determine the test group's willingness to purchase the Junior Executive Management Team's products and services at various price levels.
In the space below, provide:
- Your name, age, grade, and the name of your school or community group
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it
- The name of your College Town Service-Learning Project and a brief description of the affected area.
- A description of your mission (service goal) and how you used the STEM++ skills of this digital badge to achieve it.
- Links and/or attachments to documents, videos, photos, audio clips, blog posts, news articles, social media content, etc. that show you implementing action items to complete your mission.