Arts. A/V Technology & Communications Digital Badge
Share this Page
Service Goal #1
Introduction to industry terminology, safety, basic equipment, script writing, production teams, production and programming, lighting, recording and editing, studio production, and professional ethics.
Service Goal #2
Focus on storyboard creation, the physics and anatomy of motion, technology of animation, properties and use of color, cameras and lighting, fundamentals of modeling and animating, creating a portfolio and file management.
Service Goal #3
Introduction to the processes involved in the technologies of printing, publishing, packaging, electronic imaging, and their allied industries
Service Goal #4
Deliverables that include advanced camera techniques, audio production, scriptwriting, producing, directing, editing, employability skills, and development of a digital portfolio to include resume’, references, and production samples
Service Goal #5
Introduction to the basics of Game and APP design, the students will acquire knowledge of human and animal animations, apply the aesthetic and technical aspects of animation of characters, and analyze the physics and physicalization of action, weight, and timing.
Service Goal #6
Activities that require the processes of post-production and work (both independently and in small production teams) to manage the production pipeline for a 3-D project.
In the space below, provide:
- Your name, age, grade, and the name of your school or community group
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it
- The name of your College Town Service-Learning Project and a brief description of the affected area.
- A description of your mission (service goal) and how you used the STEM++ skills of this digital badge to achieve it.
- Links and/or attachments to documents, videos, photos, audio clips, blog posts, news articles, social media content, etc. that show you implementing action items to complete your mission.