Arts, A/V Technologies & Communications Skills Badge
Proof of Work Online Submission Form
To earn this digital badge, use the form below to submit proof demonstrating how you applied these STEM++ skills.
- Interviewed or demonstrated engagement with a STEM++ career professional in the following career pathways:
- A/V Technology & Film – occupations that manufacture, sell, rent, design, install, integrate, operate, and repair the equipment of audio-visual communications as well as editing and filming video and includes the presentation of sound, video and data in such venues as offices, convention centers, classrooms, theme parks and stadiums.
- Printing Technology – occupations involved in prepress, press and binding, or post-press processes; transforming text and pictures for printing plates; or using digital technology for graphics, layout or printing including operating and maintaining equipment or computers used in the printing process
- Visual Arts – occupations involved in artistic creation through painting, sculpting, illustrating, fashion, or floral design, and the use of an assortment of materials, including oils, watercolors, acrylics, pastels, pencils, pen and ink, photography, plaster, clay, textiles, plants, and computers.
- Performing Arts – occupations involved in the creation, development and production of theatrical and musical performances that includes workers at practice halls, studios and performance venues
- Journalism & Broadcasting – occupations that research, write or produce news stories or broadcasts, or present commentaries and are involved in publishing and writing which includes occupations that install, repair and operate digital or electronic equipment used to record and transmit radio or television programs and motion pictures
- Telecommunications – occupations involved in the interaction between computer and communications equipment which includes jobs to install or repair data, graphics, video and digital equipment
Operation Restoration Service Goals:
- Arts, A/V Technologies & Communications. Explained any advanced camera techniques, audio production, scriptwriting, producing, directing, editing, employability skills, and development of a digital portfolio to include resume’, references, and production samples they used in creating their original media content.
To earn your digital badges & Skillcoin Rewards™, use this submission form to provide the following information:
- Your first, middle initial, last name and age.
- The name of your school, community group, grade, course and instructor, group leader, mentor and/or sponsor.
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable).
- The name and address of your College Town project site.
- The name of your Operation Restoration service-learning project and a brief description of how your service goal(s) will positively impact your College Town project site.
- A detailed description of how you used your STEM++ skills to achieve your service goal(s).
You must be logged in to post a submission.