Business Management & Administration Digital Badge
Share this Page
Service Goal #1
Master word processing software and apply it as a tool to create, edit, and publish professional-appearing business documents and increase productivity.
Service Goal #2
Design and/or explain the interrelationships between the functions of business (accounting, finance, production, marketing, sales, and management) and the application of various management functions (planning, organizing, directing, and controlling).
Service Goal #3
Explain the importance of a vision, a mission statement, and goal-setting within the context of the business environment.
Service Goal #4
Demonstrate an understanding of entrepreneurship through recognizing a business opportunity, how to start a business based on the recognized opportunity, and basics of how to operate and maintain that business.
Service Goal #5
Understand, interpret, and use accounting principles to make financial decisions, develop effective money management strategies, and understand the role and functions of financial institutions.
Service Goal #6
Discuss the impact of the business and personal reputation and image including online presence as part of the management of the business.
In the space below, provide:
- Your name, age, grade, and the name of your school or community group
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it
- The name of your College Town Service-Learning Project and a brief description of the affected area.
- A description of your mission (service goal) and how you used the STEM++ skills of this digital badge to achieve it.
- Links and/or attachments to documents, videos, photos, audio clips, blog posts, news articles, social media content, etc. that show you implementing action items to complete your mission.