Film, Digital Media & Entertainment Digital Badge
Share this Page
Service Goal #1
Demonstrate proper set-up and use of basic production equipment and follow safety procedures when working with TV equipment.
Service Goal #2
Identify and create various types of scripts.
Service Goal #3
Demonstrate proper use and operation of studio equipment and production techniques while working as part of a production team during a studio broadcast.
Service Goal #4
Demonstrate teamwork and proper use of equipment while participating in a live field production which may include electronic news gathering, film work or streaming live events.
Service Goal #5
Demonstrate the use of technology in recording and post-production applications.
Service Goal #6
Develop an understanding of audio video and film careers, describe the principal fields of specializations and identify associated career opportunities.
In the space below, provide:
- Your name, age, grade, and the name of your school or community group
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it
- The name of your College Town Service-Learning Project and a brief description of the affected area.
- A description of your mission (service goal) and how you used the STEM++ skills of this digital badge to achieve it.
- Links and/or attachments to documents, videos, photos, audio clips, blog posts, news articles, social media content, etc. that show you implementing action items to complete your mission.