Manufacturing Digital Badge
Share this Page
Service Goal #1
Describe the processes of input, processing, output, and feedback that comprise the universal systems model.
Service Goal #2
Demonstrate applications of the universal systems model in manufacturing.
Service Goal #3
Describe the role of time, capital, people, tools and machines, energy, materials and information within the universal systems model as it applies to manufacturing industries.
Service Goal #4
Identify materials and resources used in manufacturing and describe the seven basic technological resources.
Service Goal #5
Describe the properties of manufacturing materials, explain how materials are classified, and list, measure, and compare common mechanical properties of select materials.
Service Goal #6
List sources and costs where materials may be obtained, create a bill of materials, and calculate production cost analysis.
In the space below, provide:
- Your name, age, grade, and the name of your school or community group
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it
- The name of your College Town Service-Learning Project and a brief description of the affected area.
- A description of your mission (service goal) and how you used the STEM++ skills of this digital badge to achieve it.
- Links and/or attachments to documents, videos, photos, audio clips, blog posts, news articles, social media content, etc. that show you implementing action items to complete your mission.