Marketing Digital Badge
Share this Page
Service Goal #1
Presentation of information, findings, and supporting evidence through a line of reasoning that demonstrates current level of organization, development, substance, and style that is appropriate to purpose, audience, and task.
Service Goal #2
Development of skills in pricing, visual merchandising, advertising, special promotions, professional sales, and customer service.
Service Goal #3
Recognizing a business opportunity, starting a business based on the recognized opportunity, and operating and maintaining that business
Service Goal #4
Development of skills in applying economic concepts to marketing, distribution and logistics, marketing information management, finance in marketing, product/service planning, pricing mixes, promotional strategies, and personal selling.
Service Goal #5
Introduction to the major segments of the Sports and Entertainment Industry and the social and economic impact it has on the local, state, national, and global economies
Service Goal #6
Utilizing current technology, the Internet, interesting digital media (e.g., textual, graphical, audio, visual, and interactive elements), and software packages to develop a tour package and marketing plan for a selected niche market that incorporates appropriate promotional and pricing strategies, thus ensuring business profitability.
In the space below, provide:
- Your name, age, grade, and the name of your school or community group
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it
- The name of your College Town Service-Learning Project and a brief description of the affected area.
- A description of your mission (service goal) and how you used the STEM++ skills of this digital badge to achieve it.
- Links and/or attachments to documents, videos, photos, audio clips, blog posts, news articles, social media content, etc. that show you implementing action items to complete your mission.