Transportation, Distribution & Logistics Digital Badge
Share this Page
Service Goal #1
Explain why individuals, businesses and governments trade goods and services and employ transportation infrastructure planning and management, logistics services, mobile equipment and facility maintenance.
Service Goal #2
Supply clarifying information to customers, associates, the parts supplier, and the supervisor when coordinating your College Town service learning projects, activities and events.
Service Goal #3
Evaluates the waste products resulting from a task, project or event and handles the disposal of materials in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local rules and regulations.
Service Goal #4
Uses computerized and other databases to obtain system information and construct charts, tables, or graphs that depict a range of performance characteristics of various system operational conditions that can be used for comparisons.
Service Goal #5
Explain the concept and the components of College Town’s global economy and define the wants, needs, exchanges, scarcity, economic costs, competition, price, and non-price competition that your service project addresses.
Service Goal #6
Differentiate between the factors of production, define the Law of Supply and the Law of Demand, and illustrate on a graph how supply and demand determine equilibrium price and quantity.
In the space below, provide:
- Your name, age, grade, and the name of your school or community group
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it
- The name of your College Town Service-Learning Project and a brief description of the affected area.
- A description of your mission (service goal) and how you used the STEM++ skills of this digital badge to achieve it.
- Links and/or attachments to documents, videos, photos, audio clips, blog posts, news articles, social media content, etc. that show you implementing action items to complete your mission.