Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources
Digital Badge Collection
A CAREER, TECHNICAL & AGRICULTURAL EDUCATION (CTAE) STEM++ CAREER PATHWAY
The Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources digital badge collection verifies proven competencies in production, processing, marketing, distribution, financing, and development of agricultural commodities and resources including food, fuel, fiber, wood products, natural resources, horticulture, and other plant and animal products and resources.
STEM++ Career Pathways:
- Agribusiness Systems
- Animal Systems
- Environmental Service Systems
- Food Products and Processing Systems
- Natural Resources Systems
- Plant Systems
- Power, Structural and Technical Systems
Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources Skills Badge
$12 Skillcoin Rewards
Explain how their College Town established forests by natural and artificial means: maintaining and surveying forests, identifying and protecting trees, practicing silviculture, measuring trees and land, mapping, preparing for timber sales and harvest, employing multiple-use resource management, keeping records, and figuring taxes.
Job Market Task Badge
$9 Skillcoin Rewards
Identify the major areas of agricultural mechanics technology within their College Town community which may include small engine maintenance and repair, metal fabrication, wood working, electrical wiring, and maintenance of agricultural machinery, equipment, and tractors
Workshops & Special Events Leadership Badge
$15 Skillcoin Rewards
Integrate our Agricultural Technologies With Open Outdoor Designs (ATWOOD) Model into their Operation Restoration service-learning project to introduce new and existing agricultural based projects and initiatives available within their College Town community.
Operations Project Badge
$6 Skillcoin Rewards
Explain the scientific principles their College Town community utilizes that underlie the breeding and husbandry of agricultural animals, and the production, processing, and distribution of agricultural animal products (selecting, breeding, feeding, caring for, and marketing beef and dairy cattle, horses, swine, sheep, and poultry).
Government & Public Safety Skills Badge
$12 Skillcoin Rewards
Use their local College Town economy to explain how to assess global agricultural sales and export and import practices to include the role of government in the sales and subsidization of agricultural products, online marketing, and the data from prices, sales, and market futures.
— NEXT Steps Partners In Education —
Earn Your Digital Badges
Submit Proof Of Work
USE THE SUBMISSION FORM BELOW TO UPLOAD PROOF OF YOUR WORK
To earn your digital badges & Skillcoin Rewards™, use this submission form to provide the following information:
- Your first, middle initial, last name and age.
- The name of your school, community group, grade, course and instructor, group leader, mentor and/or sponsor.
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable).
- The name and address of your College Town project site.
- The name of your Operation Restoration service-learning project and a brief description of how your service goal(s) will positively impact your College Town project site.
- A detailed description of how you used your STEM++ skills to achieve your service goal(s).
You must be logged in to post a submission.