Architecture & Construction
Digital Badge Collection
A CAREER, TECHNICAL & AGRICULTURAL EDUCATION (CTAE) STEM++ CAREER PATHWAY
The Architecture & Construction digital badge creates competencies in designing or creating plans for new structures to build them or manage workers on the project. It also includes skilled trades like carpentry, painting, plumbing,electrical work or even landscaping to take care of flowers and trees on large properties.
Career Cluster II Program Badge
$3 Skillcoin Rewards
Demonstrate drafting techniques by using hand drawings or computer-aided drafting and design software along with the common terminology used within the carpentry, masonry, plumbing, electrical and HVAC industries.
Operations Task Badge
$6 Skillcoin Rewards
Interview a collision repair and automotive refinish specialist located within your College Town to explain how they implement safety, refinishing, metal repair, plastic repair, automotive construction, and estimate reading and writing.
Products & Services II Project Badge
$6 Skillcoin Rewards
Conduct a community assessment of your College Town for new, existing, historical and refurbishing projects where emphasis is placed on schedules, plumbing, HVAC Systems (heating and air, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration), electrical systems, graphic presentations, plot/site plans, specifications, and building estimations.
Architecture Skills Badge
$12 Skillcoin Rewards
Demonstrate how to safely operate hand tools, power tools, and equipment used in mixing mortar; cutting, laying, and finishing masonry units; and calculating distances, areas, and volumes common in masonry work.
Earn Your Digital Badges
Submit Proof Of Work
USE THE SUBMISSION FORM BELOW TO UPLOAD PROOF OF YOUR WORK
To earn your digital badges & Skillcoin Rewards™, use this submission form to provide the following information:
- Your first, middle initial, last name and age.
- The name of your school, community group, grade, course and instructor, group leader, mentor and/or sponsor.
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable).
- The name and address of your College Town project site.
- The name of your Operation Restoration service-learning project and a brief description of how your service goal(s) will positively impact your College Town project site.
- A detailed description of how you used your STEM++ skills to achieve your service goal(s).
You must be logged in to post a submission.