DIGITAL BADGE COLLECTION
STEM++ Career Pathways:
- Audio and Video Technology and Film
- Journalism and Broadcasting
- Performing Arts
- Printing Technology
- Visual Arts
SKILLCOIN REWARDS™ SPLITS:
30% – Student Stipends
40% – Project Fund
30% – NEXT Steps HQs
Effective Communicator Task Badge
$9 Skillcoin Rewards
Utilize industry terminology to explain how safety, basic equipment, script writing, production teams, production and programming, lighting, recording and editing, studio production, and professional ethics were used to produce deliverables for their Operation Restoration service-learning project.
Art, A/V Technologies & Communications Skills Badge
$12 Skillcoin Rewards
Explain any advanced camera techniques, audio production, scriptwriting, producing, directing, editing, employability skills, and development of a digital portfolio to include resume’, references, and production samples they used in creating their original media content.
Speaker Program Project Badge
$6 Skillcoin Rewards
Present their storyboard creation, the physics and anatomy of motion, technology of animation, properties and use of color, cameras and lighting, fundamentals of modeling and animating, creating a portfolio and file management at their Investor/Mentor Meetup
Family & Peer Network Leadership Badge
$15 Skillcoin Rewards
Demonstrate how they used the basics of Game and APP design: human and animal animations, aesthetic and technical aspects of animation of characters, analysis of the physics and physicalization of action, weight, and timing to create and illustrate their super hero characters for Operation Restoration.
Time Management Task Badge
$9 Skillcoin Rewards
Explain the activities they used during the processes of post-production and work (both independently and in small production teams) to manage the production pipeline for a 3-D model of their College Town mapping or Operation Restoration service-learning project.
NSPIE Training Academy
Click each service goal below to view the current list of service-learning projects offered through our Partners In Education Network.
- A/V Technology & Film – Projects that manufacture, sell, rent, design, install, integrate, operate, and repair the equipment of audio-visual communications (i.e., editing and filming video) and includes the presentation of sound, video and data in such venues as offices, convention centers, classrooms, theme parks and stadiums.
- Printing Technology – Projects involved in prepress, press and binding, or post-press processes; transforming text and pictures for printing plates; or using digital technology for graphics, layout or printing which includes operating and maintaining equipment or computers used in the printing process.
- Visual Arts – Projects involved in artistic creation through painting, sculpting, illustrating, fashion, or floral design, and the use of an assortment of materials, including oils, watercolors, acrylics, pastels, pencils, pen and ink, photography, plaster, clay, textiles, plants, and computers.
- Performing Arts – Projects involved in the creation, development and production of theatrical and musical performances that includes workers at practice halls, studios and performance venues.
- Journalism & Broadcasting – Projects that research, write or produce news stories or broadcasts, or present commentaries and are involved in publishing and writing which includes projects that install, repair and operate digital or electronic equipment used to record and transmit radio or television programs and motion pictures.
- Telecommunications – Projects involved in the interaction between computer and communications equipment which includes jobs to install or repair data, graphics, video and digital equipment.
- To earn your digital badges & Skillcoin Rewards™, use this submission form to provide the following information:
- Your first, middle initial, last name and age.
- The name of your school, community group, grade, course and instructor, group leader, mentor and/or sponsor.
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable).
- The name and address of your College Town project site.
- The name of your Operation Restoration service-learning project and a brief description of how your service goal(s) will positively impact your College Town project site.
- A detailed description of how you used your STEM++ skills to achieve your service goal(s).
You must be logged in to post a submission.