Business Management & Administration
Digital Badge Collection
A CAREER, TECHNICAL & AGRICULTURAL EDUCATION (CTAE) STEM++ CAREER PATHWAY
The Business Management & Administration digital badge collection verifies proven competencies in planning, organizing, directing and evaluating business functions essential to efficient and productive business operations across various STEM++ career clusters and pathways.
Membership Levels: Student, JEM Team, Mentor/Nonprofit, and Business/Corporation
Competitive Advantage Project Badge
$6 Skillcoin Rewards
Design and/or explain the interrelationships between the functions of your JEM Team’s business operation (accounting, finance, production, marketing, sales, and management) and the application of various management functions used to sustain it (planning, organizing, directing, and controlling).
Business Management & Administration Skills Badge
$12 Skillcoin Rewards
Demonstrate an understanding of entrepreneurship by explaining the business or service opportunity your JEM Team recognized, how you used the opportunity to start your Operation Restoration service-learning project as a mini-venture, and how you organized your JEM Team to manage and maintain that project.
Mission Statement Program Badge
$3 Skillcoin Rewards
Explain the importance of your vision, mission statement, and service goals for your JEM Team within the context of completing your Operation Restoration service-learning project of your College Town community.
Earn Your Digital Badges
Submit Proof Of Work
USE THE SUBMISSION FORM BELOW TO UPLOAD PROOF OF YOUR WORK
Click each service-learning goal to view current list of Partners In Education offering service opportunities.
- To earn your digital badges & Skillcoin Rewards™, use this submission form to provide the following information:
- Your first, middle initial, last name and age.
- The name of your school, community group, grade, course and instructor, group leader, mentor and/or sponsor.
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable).
- The name and address of your College Town project site.
- The name of your Operation Restoration service-learning project and a brief description of how your service goal(s) will positively impact your College Town project site.
- A detailed description of how you used your STEM++ skills to achieve your service goal(s).
- Best completed when you interview or demonstrate engagement with a STEM++ career professional in the following career pathways:
- General Management – Projects that plan, organize, direct, and evaluate all or part of a business organization through the allocation and use of financial, human, and material resources.
- Business Information Management – Projects that provide a bridge between business processes or initiatives and information technology processes to help align business and IT goals
- Human Resources Management – Projects that focus on staffing activities that involve planning, recruitment, selection, orientation, training, performance appraisal, compensation, and safety of an organization’s employees
- Operations Management – Projects that focus on planning, organizing, coordinating, and controlling the resources needed to produce or provide a business’ goods and/or services that include quality control, scheduling, procurement, and warehousing.
- Administrative Support – Projects that facilitate business operations through a variety of administrative and clerical duties including information and communication management, data processing and collection, and project tracking
You must be logged in to post a submission.