DIGITAL BADGE COLLECTION
STEM++ Career Pathways:
- Administration and Administrative Support
- Professional Support Services
- Teaching and Training
SKILLCOIN REWARDS™ SPLITS:
30% – Student Stipends
40% – Project Fund
30% – NEXT Steps HQs
NSPIE Training Academy
Click each service goal below to view the current list of service-learning projects offered through our Partners In Education Network.
- Administration & Administrative Support – Projects that provide direction, leadership, and day-to-day management and support of educational activities in schools, preschools, child care centers, colleges, universities, businesses and industries, correctional institutions, museums, and job training.
- Professional Support Services – Projects that assist people involved in education and training systems with personal and family needs, mental health assistance, educational goals, and career decision making.
- Teaching/Training – Projects that lead or assist in the delivery of instructional materials or lessons in classrooms, workshops, or via online and distance technology. Includes individual and group instruction of children, adults, and professionals.
- To earn your digital badges & Skillcoin Rewards™, use this submission form to provide the following information:
- Your first, middle initial, last name and age.
- The name of your school, community group, grade, course and instructor, group leader, mentor and/or sponsor.
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable).
- The name and address of your College Town project site.
- The name of your Operation Restoration service-learning project and a brief description of how your service goal(s) will positively impact your College Town project site.
- A detailed description of how you used your STEM++ skills to achieve your service goal(s).
You must be logged in to post a submission.