Film, Digital Media & Entertainment
Digital Badge Collection
A CAREER, TECHNICAL & AGRICULTURAL EDUCATION (CTAE) STEM++ CAREER PATHWAY
The Film, Digital Media & Entertainment digital badge collection creates competencies in designing, producing, exhibiting, performing, writing, and publishing multimedia content including visual and performing arts and design, journalism, and entertainment services.
Membership Levels: Student, JEM Team, Mentor/Nonprofit, and Business/Corporation
Earn Your Digital Badges
Submit Proof Of Work
USE THE SUBMISSION FORM BELOW TO UPLOAD PROOF OF YOUR WORK
Click each service-learning goal to view current list of Partners In Education offering service opportunities.
- To earn your digital badges & Skillcoin Rewards™, use this submission form to provide the following information:
- Your first, middle initial, last name and age.
- The name of your school, community group, grade, course and instructor, group leader, mentor and/or sponsor.
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable).
- The name and address of your College Town project site.
- The name of your Operation Restoration service-learning project and a brief description of how your service goal(s) will positively impact your College Town project site.
- A detailed description of how you used your STEM++ skills to achieve your service goal(s).
- Best completed when you interview or demonstrate engagement with a STEM++ career professional in the following career pathways:
- Film – Projects that secure participation from STEM++ professions in the technological and commercial institutions of filmmaking, i.e., film production companies, film studios, cinematography, animation, film production, screenwriting, pre-production, post production, film festivals, distribution; and actors, film directors and other film crew personnel
- Digital Media – Projects involved in the creating, designing and producing of interactive multimedia products and services, including development of digitally-generated or computer-enhanced media used in business, training, entertainment, communications and marketing
- Electric Home Entertainment Systems – Projects that install or repair home entertainment equipment and may work on audio systems, television receivers, video systems, or other equipment
You must be logged in to post a submission.