Government & Public Policy Administration
Digital Badge Collection
A CAREER, TECHNICAL & AGRICULTURAL EDUCATION (CTAE) STEM++ CAREER PATHWAY
The Government & Public Policy Administration digital badge collection creates competencies in understanding basic principles of governance, national security, foreign service planning, revenue & taxation, regulation, public management & administration.
Community Ecosystem Leadership Badge
$15 Skillcoin Rewards
Utilize the current socio-economic conditions of their communities to examine the issues and policies concerning poverty, health disparities, food deserts, domestic terrorism and environmental hazards caused by natural phenomena.
Government & Public Policy Skills Badge
$12 Skillcoin Rewards
Employ drone technology and their technical STEM++ skillsets to conduct general and critical research, writing and case management to create solutions that address, reduce and/or eliminate socio-economic conditions negatively impacting their communities.
Operations Project Badge
$6 Skillcoin Rewards
Develop effective strategies to generate information necessary for intelligence and Law Enforcement organization agency heads to make timely, effective and efficient decisions on the directions and methods of Homeland Security and emergency response policies and operations.
Earn Your Digital Badges
Submit Proof Of Work
USE THE SUBMISSION FORM BELOW TO UPLOAD PROOF OF YOUR WORK
To earn your digital badges & Skillcoin Rewards™, use this submission form to provide the following information:
- Your first, middle initial, last name and age.
- The name of your school, community group, grade, course and instructor, group leader, mentor and/or sponsor.
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable).
- The name and address of your College Town project site.
- The name of your Operation Restoration service-learning project and a brief description of how your service goal(s) will positively impact your College Town project site.
- A detailed description of how you used your STEM++ skills to achieve your service goal(s).
You must be logged in to post a submission.