DIGITAL BADGE COLLECTION
STEM++ Career Pathways:
- Design and Pre-Construction
SKILLCOIN REWARDS™ SPLITS:
30% – Student Stipends
40% – Project Fund
30% – NEXT Steps HQs
Community Ecosystem Leadership Badge
$15 Skillcoin Rewards
Utilize the current socio-economic conditions of their communities to examine the issues and policies concerning poverty, health disparities, food deserts, domestic terrorism and environmental hazards caused by natural phenomena.
Government & Public Policy Skills Badge
$12 Skillcoin Rewards
Employ drone technology and their technical STEM++ skillsets to conduct general and critical research, writing and case management to create solutions that address, reduce and/or eliminate socio-economic conditions negatively impacting their communities.
Operations Project Badge
$6 Skillcoin Rewards
Develop effective strategies to generate information necessary for intelligence and Law Enforcement organization agency heads to make timely, effective and efficient decisions on the directions and methods of Homeland Security and emergency response policies and operations.
NSPIE Training Academy
Click each service goal below to view the current list of service-learning projects offered through our Partners In Education Network.
- Governance – Projects that integrate an establishment of policies, and continuous monitoring of their proper implementation, by the members of the governing body of an organization
- National Security – Projects that show how a government, along with its parliaments, should protect the state and its citizens against all kind of “national” crises through a variety of power projections, such as political power, diplomacy, economic power, military might, and so on.
- Foreign Service – Projects that demonstrate how a commissioned operation of the United States Foreign Service Agency’s officers, along with other U.S. diplomats, formulate and implement the foreign policy of the United States.
- Planning – Projects that integrate the preparation of a long-term financial plan, prepared concurrently with the strategic plan that assesses the long-term financial implications of current and proposed policies, programs, and assumptions.
- Revenue & Taxation – Projects that demonstrate how income is gained by governments through taxation
- Regulation – Projects that integrate rules based on and meant to carry out a specific piece of legislation and are enforced usually by a regulatory agency formed or mandated to carry out the purpose or provisions of a legislation
- Public Management & Administration – Projects that implementat government policy and prepares civil servants for working in the public service industry
- To earn your digital badges & Skillcoin Rewards™, use this submission form to provide the following information:
- Your first, middle initial, last name and age.
- The name of your school, community group, grade, course and instructor, group leader, mentor and/or sponsor.
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable).
- The name and address of your College Town project site.
- The name of your Operation Restoration service-learning project and a brief description of how your service goal(s) will positively impact your College Town project site.
- A detailed description of how you used your STEM++ skills to achieve your service goal(s).
You must be logged in to post a submission.