DIGITAL BADGE COLLECTION
STEM++ Career Pathways:
- Biotechnology Research and Development
- Diagnostic Services
- Health Informatics
- Support Services
- Therapeutic Services
SKILLCOIN REWARDS™ SPLITS:
30% – Student Stipends
40% – Project Fund
30% – NEXT Steps HQs
Health Sciences Skills Badge
$12 Skillcoin Rewards™
Demonstrate an understanding of the basic legal responsibilities of healthcare workers in regards to torts, malpractice, and negligence, invasion of privacy, privileged communication, patient/client confidentiality, and informed consent.
Operations Project Badge
$6 Skillcoin Rewards™
Analyze the healthcare delivery system (public, private, government, and nonprofit), describe the responsibilities of consumers within the healthcare system, and explain how to engage patients and families in their own healthcare.
NSPIE Training Academy
Click each service goal below to view the current list of service-learning projects offered through our Partners In Education Network.
- Therapeutic Services – Projects focused primarily on changing the health status of patients over time through direct care, treatment, counseling, or health education information.
- Diagnostic Services – Projects related to the tests and evaluations that aid in the detection, diagnosis and treatment of diseases, injuries or other physical conditions.
- Health Informatics – Projects that show all aspects of managing health care agencies, patient data and information, financial information, and computer applications related to health care processes and procedures with limited interaction with patients.
- Support Services – Projects that interact with patients or the public to provide a therapeutic environment for the delivery of health care and includes technical and professional careers.
- Biotechnology Research & Development – Projects that study diseases to discover new treatments or invent medical devices used to directly assist patients or to improve the accuracy of diagnostic tests.
- To earn your digital badges & Skillcoin Rewards™, use this submission form to provide the following information:
- Your first, middle initial, last name and age.
- The name of your school, community group, grade, course and instructor, group leader, mentor and/or sponsor.
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable).
- The name and address of your College Town project site.
- The name of your Operation Restoration service-learning project and a brief description of how your service goal(s) will positively impact your College Town project site.
- A detailed description of how you used your STEM++ skills to achieve your service goal(s).
You must be logged in to post a submission.