DIGITAL BADGE COLLECTION
STEM++ Career Pathways:
- Restaurants & Food/Beverage Services
- Travel & Tourism
- Recreation, Amusements & Attractions
- Health, Safety and Environmental Management
SKILLCOIN REWARDS™ SPLITS:
30% – Student Stipends
40% – Project Fund
30% – NEXT Steps HQs
Hospitality & Tourism Skills Badge
$12 Skillcoin Rewards™
Utilize their management level decision-making skills in hotel/lodging, human resources, food and beverage, and travel/tourism operations to provide extended services during their Operation Restoration service-learning project.
Marketing Skills Badge
$12 Skillcoin Rewards™
Utilize current technology, the Internet, interesting digital media (e.g., textual, graphical, audio, visual, and interactive elements), and software packages to develop a tour package and marketing plan for the products and services offered through their Operation Restoration service-learning project (include appropriate promotional and pricing strategies, thus ensuring business profitability if applicable).
NSPIE Training Academy
Click each service goal below to view the current list of service-learning projects offered through our Partners In Education Network.
- Restaurants & Food/Beverage Services – Projects that perform a variety of tasks to maintain operations and promote guest services in eating and drinking establishments.
- Lodging – Projects integrated into the operation of lodging facilities and the care of guests who use these facilities, through either direct guest contact or the provision of background services that enhance the guest experience.
- Travel & Tourism – Projects focused on the development, research, packaging, promotion and delivery of a traveler’s experiences. Includes operating a facility, developing promotional materials, planning trips and events, and managing a customer’s travel plans.
- Recreation, Amusements & Attractions – Projects that focus on the operation or maintenance of facilities, locales, and services designed for recreation or amusement. Includes amusement parks, arcades, performance areas, outdoor areas, museums, and animal attractions.
- Health, Safety and Environmental Management – Projects that involve assessing and managing risks associated with safety and environmental issues. *Crossover: Transportation Industry
- Sales & Service – Projects involved in the marketing and selling of transportation services to new customers as well as the management of existing customer relationships and customer service. *Crossover: Transportation Industry
- To earn your digital badges & Skillcoin Rewards™, use this submission form to provide the following information:
- Your first, middle initial, last name and age.
- The name of your school, community group, grade, course and instructor, group leader, mentor and/or sponsor.
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable).
- The name and address of your College Town project site.
- The name of your Operation Restoration service-learning project and a brief description of how your service goal(s) will positively impact your College Town project site.
- A detailed description of how you used your STEM++ skills to achieve your service goal(s).
You must be logged in to post a submission.