DIGITAL BADGE COLLECTION
STEM++ Career Pathways:
- Early Childhood Development & Services
- Counseling & Mental Health Services
- Family & Community Services
- Personal Care Services
SKILLCOIN REWARDS™ SPLITS:
30% – Student Stipends
40% – Project Fund
30% – NEXT Steps HQs
Advancement Task Badge
$9 Skillcoin Rewards™
Focus on career opportunities and professional requirements for employment within the finance industry, developing and managing a financial plan, handling credit and managing debt, savings, investments, insurance, housing, and vehicles.
NSPIE Training Academy
Click each service goal below to view the current list of service-learning projects offered through our Partners In Education Network.
- Early Childhood Development & Services – Projects related to the nurturing or teaching of infants and young children in child care centers, nursery schools, preschools, public schools, private households, and before- and after-school programs
- Counseling & Mental Health Services – Projects that assist people with personal, family, educational, mental health, and career decisions and problems who might work in hospitals, clinics, schools or private settings
- Family & Community Services – Projects related to helping disabled, elderly, impoverished or other underrepresented populations to secure housing, employment, financial assistance or other social services.
- Personal Care Services – Projects that provide services related to an individual’s physical care, including cosmetic, spa, fitness, and funeral services.
- Consumer Services – Projects related to helping individuals with decisions and problems relating to finance, real estate, insurance and consumer goods.
- To earn your digital badges & Skillcoin Rewards™, use this submission form to provide the following information:
- Your first, middle initial, last name and age.
- The name of your school, community group, grade, course and instructor, group leader, mentor and/or sponsor.
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable).
- The name and address of your College Town project site.
- The name of your Operation Restoration service-learning project and a brief description of how your service goal(s) will positively impact your College Town project site.
- A detailed description of how you used your STEM++ skills to achieve your service goal(s).
You must be logged in to post a submission.