Digital Badge Collection
A CAREER, TECHNICAL & AGRICULTURAL EDUCATION (CTAE) STEM++ CAREER PATHWAY
The Information Technology digital badge collection creates competencies in basic applications for entry level technical and professional careers related to the design, development, support and management of hardware, software, multimedia, and systems integration services.
Takes Initiative Task Badge
$9 Skillcoin Rewards
Explain how they used current and emerging hardware device functions, including peripherals devices, input devices, and portable hardware for specific tasks to complete their Operation Restoration service-learning projects.
Operations Project Badge
$6 Skillcoin Rewards
Demonstrate how their JEM Team applied design principles to create professional appearing and functioning web pages using the elements of web design (HTML, CSS, responsive design, site usability, relation of site to business, story the site reveals about the business).
Information Technology Skills Badge
$12 Skillcoin Rewards
Explain how their JEM Team utilized networking media, topologies, network operating systems, models and protocols, codes and standards, addressing, diagnostics, routing, WAN services, network security networking software, tools, and equipment to manage the operations of their back office operations.
Earn Your Digital Badges
Submit Proof Of Work
USE THE SUBMISSION FORM BELOW TO UPLOAD PROOF OF YOUR WORK
To earn your digital badges & Skillcoin Rewards™, use this submission form to provide the following information:
- Your first, middle initial, last name and age.
- The name of your school, community group, grade, course and instructor, group leader, mentor and/or sponsor.
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable).
- The name and address of your College Town project site.
- The name of your Operation Restoration service-learning project and a brief description of how your service goal(s) will positively impact your College Town project site.
- A detailed description of how you used your STEM++ skills to achieve your service goal(s).
You must be logged in to post a submission.