DIGITAL BADGE COLLECTION
STEM++ Career Pathways:
- Information Support and Services
- Network Systems
- Programming and Software Development
- Web and Digital Communication
SKILLCOIN REWARDS™ SPLITS:
30% – Student Stipends
40% – Project Fund
30% – NEXT Steps HQs
Takes Initiative Task Badge
$9 Skillcoin Rewards™
Explain how they used current and emerging hardware device functions, including peripherals devices, input devices, and portable hardware for specific tasks to complete their Operation Restoration service-learning projects.
Operations Project Badge
$6 Skillcoin Rewards™
Demonstrate how their JEM Team applied design principles to create professional appearing and functioning web pages using the elements of web design (HTML, CSS, responsive design, site usability, relation of site to business, story the site reveals about the business).
Information Technology Skills Badge
$12 Skillcoin Rewards™
Explain how their JEM Team utilized networking media, topologies, network operating systems, models and protocols, codes and standards, addressing, diagnostics, routing, WAN services, network security networking software, tools, and equipment to manage the operations of their back office operations.
NSPIE Training Academy
Click each service goal below to view the current list of service-learning projects offered through our Partners In Education Network.
- Network Systems – Projects related to network analysis, planning and implementation; including design, installation, maintenance and management of network systems.
- Information Support & Services – Projects related to information technology deployment, including implementing computer systems and software, database management, providing technical assistance, and managing information systems.
- Web & Digital Communications – Projects involved in the creating, designing and producing of interactive multimedia products and services, including development of digitally-generated or computer-enhanced media used in business, training, entertainment, communications and marketing.
- Programming & Software Development – Projects involved in the design, development, implementation and maintenance of computer systems and software, requiring knowledge of computer operating systems, programming languages and software development.
- To earn your digital badges & Skillcoin Rewards™, use this submission form to provide the following information:
- Your first, middle initial, last name and age.
- The name of your school, community group, grade, course and instructor, group leader, mentor and/or sponsor.
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable).
- The name and address of your College Town project site.
- The name of your Operation Restoration service-learning project and a brief description of how your service goal(s) will positively impact your College Town project site.
- A detailed description of how you used your STEM++ skills to achieve your service goal(s).
You must be logged in to post a submission.