Law, Public Safety, Corrections & Security
Digital Badge Collection
A CAREER, TECHNICAL & AGRICULTURAL EDUCATION (CTAE) STEM++ CAREER PATHWAY
The Law, Public Safety, Corrections & Security digital badge collection introduces students to careers related to planning, managing, and providing legal, public safety, protective services and homeland security, including professional and technical support services.
CTE Career Cluster II Program Badge
$3 Skillcoin Rewards
Explain the legal responsibilities and challenges the forensic investigator may encounter, the role of the criminal investigator, and the importance of preserving and documenting the crime scene and enabling the investigator to analyze evidence and its relationship to the crime.
Law & Public Safety Skills Badge
$12 Skillcoin Rewards
Explain the difference between common and statutory law (i.e., how legal precedent is established, the rights of citizens guaranteed by the United States and Georgia constitutions, the powers granted to the police and safety officials, and the restrictions placed upon them by the respective constitutions and their amendments).
Suppliers Project Badge
$6 Skillcoin Rewards
Discuss disaster preparedness/emergency management agencies, including but not limited to: Department of Homeland Security, Federal Emergency Management Agency, Citizens Corps, and your state’s Emergency Management Agency.
Earn Your Digital Badges
Submit Proof Of Work
USE THE SUBMISSION FORM BELOW TO UPLOAD PROOF OF YOUR WORK
To earn your digital badges & Skillcoin Rewards™, use this submission form to provide the following information:
- Your first, middle initial, last name and age.
- The name of your school, community group, grade, course and instructor, group leader, mentor and/or sponsor.
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable).
- The name and address of your College Town project site.
- The name of your Operation Restoration service-learning project and a brief description of how your service goal(s) will positively impact your College Town project site.
- A detailed description of how you used your STEM++ skills to achieve your service goal(s).
You must be logged in to post a submission.