Digital Badge Collection
A CAREER, TECHNICAL & AGRICULTURAL EDUCATION (CTAE) STEM++ CAREER PATHWAY
The Marketing digital badge collection creates competencies in comparing and contrasting marketing functions (i.e., product/service management, distribution, financing, pricing, marketing-information management, promotion, and selling) for special events and activities.
Membership Levels: Student, JEM Team, Mentor/Nonprofit, and Business/Corporation
Culture Leadership Badge
$15 Skillcoin Rewards
Explain how they managed a variety of resources to meet the needs of their team and their community (i.e., methods for achieving and maintaining work and service project arrangements; environmental and energy issues; impacts of technology; and skills/resources required).
Operations Task Badge
$6 Skillcoin Rewards
Compare the management of policies, operations or staff working in advertising, promotions, marketing, sales, marketing research, merchandising, or public relations in businesses and corporations, nonprofit institutions, and other organizations to your JEM Team’s organizational structure.
Earn Your Digital Badges
Submit Proof Of Work
USE THE SUBMISSION FORM BELOW TO UPLOAD PROOF OF YOUR WORK
Click each service-learning goal to view current list of Partners In Education offering service opportunities.
- To earn your digital badges & Skillcoin Rewards™, use this submission form to provide the following information:
- Your first, middle initial, last name and age.
- The name of your school, community group, grade, course and instructor, group leader, mentor and/or sponsor.
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable).
- The name and address of your College Town project site.
- The name of your Operation Restoration service-learning project and a brief description of how your service goal(s) will positively impact your College Town project site.
- A detailed description of how you used your STEM++ skills to achieve your service goal(s).
- Best completed when you interview or demonstrate engagement with a STEM++ career professional in the following career pathways:
- Marketing Management – Projects related to the management of policies, operations or staff working in advertising, promotions, marketing, sales, marketing research, merchandising, or public relations in businesses and corporations, nonprofit institutions, and other organizations.
- Professional Sales – Projects that convince businesses or individual consumers to purchase goods and services.
- Merchandising – Projects related to getting products into the hands of customers, including forecasting, planning, buying, displaying, selling and providing customer service.
- Marketing Communications – Projects that plan, coordinate and implement marketing strategies, advertising, promotion and public relations activities.
- Marketing Research – Projects that collect and analyze different types of information to design new products, to predict future sales, and to position a company’s strategies against those of its competitors.
You must be logged in to post a submission.