Appearance Digital Badge
Share this Page
The Appearance Task Digital Badge is designed to help students know the importance of personal hygiene and appearance required by their employer, mentor and Junior Executive Management Team. Students will demonstrate their ability to:
- Describe proper workplace attire and where to acquire it
- Describe elements of personal appearance that could impact employment such as body piercings and tattoos
- Be well groomed and appropriately dressed on a daily basis
- Identify appropriate clothes for various events
In the space below, provide:
- Your name, age, grade, and the name of your school or community group
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it
- The name of your College Town Service-Learning Project and a brief description of the affected area.
- A description of your mission (service goal) and how you used the STEM++ skills of this digital badge to achieve it.
- Links and/or attachments to documents, videos, photos, audio clips, blog posts, news articles, social media content, etc. that show you implementing action items to complete your mission.