Budget Projections Digital Badge
Share this Page
- Assess a spending plan and make changes as needed
- Describe the consequences of over spending
- Describe when, why, and to whom they turned to ask for help with budgeting
- Identify two types of financial difficulty they experienced (e.g. cash shortfall, securing sponsorship, allocating spending, purchasing resources)
- Identify the short and long-term consequences associated with their financial difficulties
- Identify the community resources within their Accountable Care Community that assist people with financial problems
In the space below, provide:
- Your name, age, grade, and the name of your school or community group
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it
- The name of your College Town Service-Learning Project and a brief description of the affected area.
- A description of your mission (service goal) and how you used the STEM++ skills of this digital badge to achieve it.
- Links and/or attachments to documents, videos, photos, audio clips, blog posts, news articles, social media content, etc. that show you implementing action items to complete your mission.