Budget Task Badge
Proof of Work Online Submission Form
To earn this digital badge, use the form below to submit proof demonstrating how you applied these STEM++ skills.
- Created and/or assessed a spending plan for your Operation Restoration service-learning project and make changes as needed
- Described the consequences of over spending
- Described when, why, and to who you asked for help with creating and managing your budget
- Identified two types of financial difficulties you experienced (e.g. cash shortfall, securing sponsorship, allocating spending, purchasing resources)
- Identified the short and long-term consequences associated with your financial difficulties
- Identified the community resources within your College Town that assist people with financial problems
Operation Restoration Service Goals:
- Business & Administration. Understood, interpreted, and used accounting principles to make financial decisions, develop effective money management strategies, and understand the role and functions of financial institutions.
To earn your digital badges & Skillcoin Rewards™, use this submission form to provide the following information:
- Your first, middle initial, last name and age.
- The name of your school, community group, grade, course and instructor, group leader, mentor and/or sponsor.
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable).
- The name and address of your College Town project site.
- The name of your Operation Restoration service-learning project and a brief description of how your service goal(s) will positively impact your College Town project site.
- A detailed description of how you used your STEM++ skills to achieve your service goal(s).
You must be logged in to post a submission.