Takes Initiative Digital Badge
Share this Page
The Takes Initiatives Task Digital Badge is designed to help students identify the education, qualifications, and experiences necessary to secure their desired STEM++ career. Students will demonstrate their ability to:
- Use Salary.com to research the education, qualifications and required experiences that would make them eligible internship or job candidates for the 2-3 STEM++ industries at the entry level position and throughout their desired STEM++ career pathway.
- Submit the salary summary reports that illustrate what their current value in the market is within their STEM++ career pathway today
- Determine if their projected salary in the current market would sustain their lifestyle or at some other point in the future along their desired career pathway.
In the space below, provide:
- Your name, age, grade, and the name of your school or community group
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it
- The name of your College Town Service-Learning Project and a brief description of the affected area.
- A description of your mission (service goal) and how you used the STEM++ skills of this digital badge to achieve it.
- Links and/or attachments to documents, videos, photos, audio clips, blog posts, news articles, social media content, etc. that show you implementing action items to complete your mission.